The Carbon Copy and I spent the day in sunny Worcestershire, walking around our old haunts (we moved from Worcestershire 2.5 years ago) and generally wallowing in a bit of nostalgia and climbing Bredon Hill, our local hill. More on that soon, but will tantalise you with the fact that ‘Bre’ means hill; ‘don’ means hill; of course ‘Hill’ means hill. And thus Bredon Hill means hill-hill-hill. Just in case you couldn’t tell at a first glance.
Following on from yesterday, I thought it might be amusing to think up some 8 word book reviews. Well, more synopses. If that. But it’s quite fun – try and work out which books they are, or leave your own 8 word book synopses in the comments! Who said it isn’t sophisticated here?
1) She bought flowers; had party (someone else died).
2) Does he love her or previous wife? Oh!
3) Struggling writer; poor girls; rich Americans – all sorted!
6) Kill or not? Fakes mad, goes mad, dies.
7) Man makes up old lady; she appears: chaos!
8) Some Irish people wander around for a day.
9) Hot air balloon accident; stalker; some awkward situations.
10) Someone’s always watching. Anarchy… but then the rats…